Your privacy is important to U3A Pine Rivers Inc.
This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that U3A Pine Rivers Inc. collects, and the ways in which U3A Pine Rivers Inc. uses that personal information.
Personal information collection:
U3A Pine Rivers Inc may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website.
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website.
- Information about transactions carried out over this website.
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services.
- Any other information that you send to U3A Pine Rivers Inc.
Using personal information:
- U3A Pine Rivers Inc. may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website.
- Personalize the website for you.
- Enable your access to and use of the website services.
- Supply to you services that you purchase.
- Send you statements and invoices.
- Collect payments from you.
U3A Pine Rivers Inc. will not disclose your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors unless obligated by law.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, U3A Pine Rivers Inc. may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing of your data :
U3A Pine Rivers Inc. will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
U3A Pine Rivers Inc. will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic payment transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Updating this statement:
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
U3A Pine Rivers Inc. is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party websites.
Contact U3A Pine Rivers:
- by email to email@example.com
- by phone 07 3880 6677
Cookies are information packets sent by web servers to web browsers, and stored by the web browsers.
The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables web servers to identify and track web browsers.
There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
Cookies on our website:
Cookies Created by our Website Are for For your Site Preferences only.
Our web server creates temporary PHP sessions that get destroyed when u leave the site except in the case of memberships logins where your encrypted session info is stored in our web servers database to retrieve additional site settings and login information.