AVAILABLE COACH TRIPS
Coach Trips are advertised in our quarterly Newsletter, Monthly Update and on the noticeboard at the U3A Pine Rivers Centre.
COACH TRIPS – HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Book with the Coach Trips Coordinator, Marilyn Mavin at email@example.com or Marilyn’s mobile is in your Newsletter and Monthly Update.
- Book early to avoid disappointment.
- No coach trip bookings are taken at the U3A Centre but payments may be made there.
- Special Dietary requirements can only be catered for if advised at the time of booking.
- Pay at least 16 days before the trip unless otherwise stated. Please see Payment Options
- If cancelling, notify the Coach Trips Coordinator, Marilyn Mavin, by calling or texting as soon as possible.
- If you find that you need to cancel after you have paid, we will make every effort to fill the vacancy with someone from the waiting list, providing sufficient notice is given, or reduce the numbers at the venue.
- A refund of monies paid should then be possible.
CHECK-LIST for TRIP DAY:
- Leave off perfumed products.
- Wear your U3A Pine Rivers membership badge.
- Comply with current COVID advice and please bring a pen.
- U3A trips leave from Strathpine Shopping Centre Bus Interchange (Dixon Street side).
- Be there at least by the nominated time for processing so you are not left behind.
- Report to the Coordinator (person with the clipboard) as soon as you arrive at the Bus Interchange.
- During the day, listen to and follow the instructions from the Coordinator and the Driver.
As many of our members are sensitive to perfumed products, especially within an enclosed space, we request that you consider the well-being of fellow passengers and refrain from using such products on trip day. Thank you.
ENJOY A HAPPY COACH TRIP!