How to become a Member
U3A Pine Rivers, is a not-for-profit organisation, funded totally from the membership fees and class levy fees. All the tutors, committee members, and support staff are volunteers. We are one of five U3A’s in the Moreton Bay Regional Council area (MBRC).
To become a member, please complete the online ‘New Member‘ form.
- Choose the type of membership for which you are applying. Affiliate membership is only available for those who are already a current member of another U3A. MBRC U3As refers to Beachmere, Bribie Island, Caboolture and Redcliffe only. Email a photo of your membership badge to email@example.com.
- If the Save button is greyed out, check if you have missed some required information.
- Once you save the form, our EFT details will be shown. However, if you would like to pay by cash or card instead, please visit the U3A Centre, Kallangur.
- The Reception at the U3A Pine Rivers Centre, 1480 Anzac Avenue, Kallangur is open weekdays from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm.
Membership Fees – January to December:
- Annual Membership per person per year: $35.00
- Annual Affiliate Membership (any MBRC area U3A’s) per person per year: $10.00
- Annual Affiliate Membership (any other U3A) per person per year: $15.00
Note: From September 1, the above membership fee includes remainder of this year through to the end of the next year.
Membership Fees – July/August to December:
- Half-yearly Membership per person: $20.00