The Member Portal can be accessed on any internet connected device, but is especially useful for mobile phones or tablets as it allows a member to access their member record and if necessary prove their membership. Members can update their address, email or contact details if these change at any time. They can also see a full list of upcoming events and current classes. When members are ready to renew their membership for the coming year, they can renew quickly and easily through the Member Portal.
INSTRUCTIONS TO INSTALL
1. Click on the link member-portal.memberwizard.com.au
2. Save this link in your bookmarks so that you can return to it easily
3. Enter your email address, click / tap the Check Email Address button and follow the on-screen instructions.
If the system is unable to verify your email address please check:
1. That the email address you are entering is the one registered at U3A Pine Rivers.
2. You cannot install the portal if you share an email address with another member. If you would like help in creating a new email address for one of the members, ask a friend or family member for assistance, or contact Joy Royce.
3. If you still cannot register, please contact Joy Royce.
Please contact Joy Royce at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have issues installing or accessing the Member Portal.
USING THE MEMBER PORTAL
The Home screen will show you your Membership status including any outstanding amounts.
1. Update your personal details by clicking Change my Contact Details. If you do not have an Emergency Contact lsted, please add the name and contact number.
2. View the list of classes by clicking Classes and Events button. This also has upcoming events you may be interested in.
3. Clicking My Classes button will show Classes you are enrolled in. U3A Pine Rivers is not using online enrolment at the moment, so you will generally not see anything in My Classes.
4. You can pay your Membership Renewal by clicking the Pay Subscription button.
5. You can obtain Help by clicking the Help button in the top right corner. This will give you the email address of the person at your organisation who is the nominated Portal Assistance member.
6. You can return to the main Portal screen at any time by clicking the Home button in the top left of the screen.
7. You can add another member using the same computer, but a different email address, by clicking the Add another Organisation or Member button. Each member can have their own PIN. You will need to Log out by clicking the Log Out button before swapping members.