Membership forms

filling a form

To apply for membership with U3A Pine Rivers, complete the Application for Membership form.

To apply for Affiliate membership, where you are already a member of another U3A, use the Application for Membership form.

We ask all members to delay renewing their membership until 2024 badges are printed,
and you have received the new renewal details.

To renew an existing membership, complete the Membership Renewal Form.

To update your personal information (eg change of address, phone numbers, emergency contact) complete the Change Contact Details form.