Welcome to U3A Pine Rivers
What’s New at U3A Pine Rivers
- Successful end of year rally for Caravan & Camping groupThe final rally for 2022 was enjoyed at Rivershore Holiday & Caravan Park on the Maroochy River at Diddillibah from 21 to 25 November. What a fantastic location with lots of activities! Something for everyone including fishing, paddle boards, cafe and restaurant for those who wanted a break from cooking. A special Christmas-themed happy hour …
- H.E.A.R.T. walking group – Capestone Lake Mango Hill 17 NovemberThe circuit walk at Capestone Lake, Mango Hill was followed by an end of year morning tea at Degani’s Cafe, Capestone Village. A great day was had by all and H.E.A.R.T group will be continuing their trail walks on the 3rd Thursday of each month, starting February 2023. Click the title above to see a …
- Christmas Care Hampers – donate until December 1 2022Pine Rivers Uniting Church, North Pine Anglican Church and a number of other churches and community organisations are working together to provide emotional support, food and material goods to families and individuals in need in the Pine Rivers District. Items for this appeal are being collected by U3A Pine Rivers. If you would like to …
University of the Third Age (U3A)
The Third Age is the best time of your life!
- Our First Age is childhood.
- Our Second Age is the mid part of our lives, with the responsibilities of career and family.
- Our Third Age is the best time of our lives. A time when we are free to explore, learn, and share knowledge.
Now is the Time…
- to learn something new
- to keep an active mind
- to meet new friends
For more information, please call us on 3880 6677 or drop into the U3A Pine River Centre, 1480 Anzac Ave, Kallangur. Reception is open Monday to Friday 9 am to 12 midday.